Thursday, August 5, 2010

Into the Droid...

Learning a lot of Android... blogging to can keep track of my "learning" progress.  BTW "Into the Droid" is a reference to the 1971 Black Sabbath classic "Into the Void". (it's also been remade many times, and even by artists like Nine Inch Nails

So this is going to be kindof an ugly post, So here are a few things I'm going to be looking into:
  • QR Codes - 2d barcodes for applications (use the camera and perform some action)
  • Patch-9 - the image stretching stuff for android (need to understand for work project)
  • Widgets - Im creating one for my "Poker timer application"
  • Services - Creating one for the poker timer widget/application
Also I'm in the process of getting a domain, so I can upload stuff to market.

More relevant content to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment